If you have joined the journey of becoming (Natural) than it’s a fact that you have experienced that nightmare called damage. Through this journey, I’ve made plenty of mistakes, and it usually resulted in this level of damage. WHY? Primarily because of my hair type and texture. Controlling your split ends is most vital when it comes to growing strong, healthy natural hair.
Why Focus On Your Ends
Making sure that you maintain your end’s as a regular part of your hair care process will prevent you from dealing with the dead, damaged, dry, brittle hair that is unable to maintain moisture.
When your ends are not kept in healthy the overall health of your natural strands are at stake.
How To Maintain Your Own Ends
If you are new to the world of being natural, I know from personal experience that convincing yourself the snip your own ends will be hard. But with the right information, you will be able to get this accomplished with no problem.
- Shampoo & Condition your hair
- Add your oils and moisturizers – Optional
- Section your hair into 6 to 10 section
- Two strand twist each section of your hair
- Pull each twist as far as it will go and look for the ends that seem to be thin, un-even.
- Repeat 5, 6 for each two strand twist.
If you are a more visiual person, join our “FREE” Membership to gain access to exclusive content and video’s.